Ora Fresh Mouth WashMouthwash for the treatment of gum problems. Inhibit formation of dental plaque
Orafresh contains chlorhexidine digluconate which has a dual action :
- Attacks and helps destroy the plaque bacteria which cause gum irritation.
- Creates a protective layer over your teeth and gums for up to 24 hours helping prevent the build-up of plaque.
- Inhibt plaque formation
- Promote healing gum after surgery AND scaling
- Mouth ulcers and oral thrush
- Supportive treatment with Trileen® toothpaste in dental pockets .
- 2% w/v Chlorhexidine digluconate.
- Peppermint falvour
- Clove oil
- Purified water
Fill the cap to 10ml line. Rinse mouth thoroughly for 1 minute then spit out.
After brushing your teeth, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and Wait at least 5 minutes before using Ora-Fresh®. As some toothpastes can stop Ora-Fresh® ingredients from working.
You can also use the mouthwash at different times a day.
How long you use the mouthwash for depends on which condition you have.
- Gum disease: Use for up to 30 days, depending on the severity of your condition.
- Mouth ulcers and oral thrush: Continue to use for 2 days after healing has occurred.
- Denture sore mouth: As well as using it to rinse your mouth, you should also clean and soak your dentures in our mouthwash for 15 minutes twice daily.
- After dental surgery or treatment as scaling: Rinse as directed by your dentist.
**If your symptoms persist, please see your dentist.
**Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on advice of a dental professional .